Online safety of our children is incredibly important. You may want to ask yourselves the following questions:
- Are your children subscribed to online social media eg Facebook, Snapchat, Instatgram?
- Are you aware of the age restrictions attached to many of these sites?
- Do you know who they are talking to online?
- Do you monitor their online activities?
- Do you have appropriate filters to reduce the chance that your children will access inappropriate material?
- Does your child every use the internet unsupervised?
- Do you know how to report incidents of online bullying/ grooming?
For further support and information use the links below: